Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Latelies #16

It's Thursday and I am actually posting my Thursday Latelies.  Amazing, I know!
I am apparently half on track this week.
Hopefully, next week I'll be all the way back on track.


Edits/Notes:
* Yep, that's the neighbor kids having another melt down, stomping around & yelling outside.  They seem to know when I'm doing my TL's video because they get the loudest it seems when I'm recording.
* Sorry for the shakiness.  Apparently shoe boxes do not make stable dyi tripods. 
* When I say the nature preserve (Riparian Institute) is big...
big = 110 acres. 
So, here are still some trails I haven't explored.
Furry water animal...Muskrat!
Via
* I would make the world's WORST spokeswoman!!  By Thursday Morning I mean... TUESDAY MORNING.  I had Thurday on the brain, oops!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

No justification for shopping necessary...it was kind of like free money anyway :)