A winner will be chosen at random on 14th June 2011!
One lucky Sandier Pastures winner will receive this lovely handmade necklace from Sandy of Jewels For Hope
| ||
| Pearl Victorian Style Necklace with Tanzanite Crystals |
| Black beaded necklace with Bow accent |
Win It:
One Rachel's Reviews & Giveaway winner will receive their own custom Interchangeable Beaded Watch from Chunky Bling! Open to US/CAN.
Start with an interchangeable watch band like this one:
Start with an interchangeable watch band like this one:
The process is easy and I like that they have menu bars to narrow it down if you're looking for a certain color or style. I even found a Gators themed watch band! They have over 50 watch bands and 80 watch faces, so the only hard part is deciding what you want.
The bonus of buying an interchangeable watch from Chunky Bling is that you can continue to buy more watches and bands, and since they are mix and match you can exponentially increase your jewelry options! Each band attaches to the watch face with lobster clasps. They use elements such as elegant glass pearls, Czech glass, sterling silver, colorful acrylic, hand-fired ceramics, patterned resins, and rich exotic woods to create the bands.
It's a pretty cool idea, no? I'd totally pick this watch...
| Perfectly Posh Pearls |
Medium Round - Pearl - Watch Face |
3. Whipperberry: Giveaway ~ Stell & Dot -
Giveaway will run through June 19th & the winner will be announced on Monday, June 20th.
Giveaway will run through June 19th & the winner will be announced on Monday, June 20th.
Megan my sweet friend and Stella & Dot Stylist is offering one SUPER lucky Whipperberry reader this little beauty!!!
| Riviera Coin Necklace - Mixed |
Again, with the Stella & Dot but I serioulsy love their stuff. I just don't necessarily want to pay their prices. I'd love to host a party for them but I have yet to find a consultant in my area. Next best thing is to WIN something from them. I'm trying. I'm definitely trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment