Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Giveaway Galore: Wednesday Edition

1. Mom's Balancing Act: Celebrating Mom #1: Wind & Weather Heated Massage Mat Review & Giveaway -
This giveaway will end May 6th and is open to US & Canada!

Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Heated Massage Mat of their own! 


I could really use something like this!  Plus  Wind & Weather has a lot of cool stuff.


This giveaway will end May 6th and is open to US Only!

Win It: Shabby Apple has generously offered one lucky reader their choice from the following three dresses: Bali Ha 'I' Women's Dress, Five to Nine Women's Dress, or Da Vinci Women's Dress!
  



Someday I will WIN a Shabby Apple dress!!  I will, also, eventually buy myself one as well.  LOL!  I love all 3 but I'd get the Five to Nine if I won...what about you?


Giveaway will end April 17th, @ 11:59pm CST. Giveaway is open to US  residents 18 an older.

One lucky reader will have a chance to win an apron of choice from Everything4Mom!




 I personally love the Black Polkadot apron!


All entries must be received by 9pm MST on May 4, 2011. A winner will be chosen by random.org.  The winner will be notified via email and have 48 hrs to respond. If no response with 48 hrs a new winner will be chosen. Open to US/Can. SORRY NO HAWAII  No PO Boxes allowed. One per household.

Lisa from Kritter Kondo's has kindly offered one very lucky Pawberry Lane reader a Pink Kritter Kondo. 

  • Collapsible pet enclosure
  • Outdoor safe and water-resisitant
  • Collapsible shade canopy (attached to Kondo)
  • One-piece construction – no stakes and very minimal assembly
  • Lightweight and mobile
  • Removeable double french doors
  • Door on either end for easy access to pet
  • Great for cats and dogs 35lbs and less too
  • Ideal for patios, yards, courtyards and balconies
  • Includes carrying case
  • Set-Up Dimensions: 2′H x 2.5W x 6′L

Parker, Cyrus & Remington would LOVE this!  They love going outside but lately Remi has been too interested in trying to jump the patio wall.


5. Thanks, Mail Carrier: Pure Pearls Freshwater Pearl Solitaire Pendant Review & Giveaway -  Giveaway will end on May 4th at 11:59pm CST

One lucky person will win a Freshwater Pearl Solitaire Pendant in their choice of white, pink, lavender or black from Pure Pearls! ARV $115!

pure pearls giveaway

I love pearls!  I'm fast becoming a big fan of Pure Pearls

No comments: